Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 1 - My 33rd Birthday

Gift Voucher from Splash Store


Today marks my 33rd birthday...and the birth of my photo blog...Enjoy!

This is the gift voucher I got for my birthday from Splash. Which entitles me to a 25% discount on my purchase valid across all Splash Stores in the UAE. The voucher is valid for three months from my date of birth! Cool! Happy Birthday to me!

Note:
Splash is a leading high-street fashion retailer in the Middle East. Known for its extremely competitive value and up-to-date mapping of global trends, Splash has carved a niche for itself as one of the most successful local players in the Middle East\s high-street fashion category. Check http://www.landmarkgroupme.com/retail/landmark-brands/splash/ for more info.

Make your influence positive!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...